Tuesday, August 16, 2005

08/16/05 - Easy ride...with a few hills...

Todays Ride:
Relatively easy ride today with John. We did a total of 24 miles in about 1 hour 30 minutes mixing in a couple steep climbs to get the blood flowing. I installed my new Cateye 7 Wireless on my Ibis, so it'll be fun to finally keep track of distance, average speed, etc.... especially during races. Tommorrow I'm just going to do a few short intervals, then on Thursday I might head out to West Branch State Park to check out the trails out there. I've never been, so it should be fun.

Other Workouts/Training:
None today... or the rest of the week. This is my rest week as far as lifting goes.

In Other News:
Results for the Leadville Trail 100 MTB Race are up. Someday I will do this race!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home