Sunday, August 14, 2005

08/14/05 - No Bikes Allowed?

Todays Ride:
Today I was up and out the door at 6:30am for a long ride aboard the Mojo. The plan was to do this new trail I found last week, and I wanted to get there early before the joggers and hikers were out. I got to the trailhead about 6:45am and was greeted by a big "NO BIKES" sign. Just great! So I just ended up riding the road that meandered alongside the trail, then climbed up out of the valley I was in, then back down to a trail that I ride quite often. I ended up doing about 3 hours and a total of 43.5 miles. Climbing was kept to a minimum, but there were 3-4 pretty good ones along the way. I'm spent, and I gotta run to my moms place for the day, so I'm out.... tommorrow is a rest day.

Other Workouts/Training:
None today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home