Sunday, July 31, 2005

07/31/05 - Sunday hammerfest...

Todays Ride:
Today was one of my better rides of the year. The legs (and knee) felt great for the whole two hours, and I felt just as strong at the end of the ride as I did at the beginning. Very pleased. I think my knee is back to 100%... I'm still focusing on maintaining a high cadence, especially on climbs, but on todays ride I didn't feel any discomfort in my knee whatsover. Sweet!! Tommorrow will be a busy day at the office so I'm just going to do a quick 45 minutes on the indoor trainer, and on Tuesday I think I'll do an hours worth of hard intervals.

Other Workouts/Training:
None. Just did the early morning ride and crashed the rest of the day. Tommorrow will be upper body lifting for my chest and shoulders, followed by Tuesdays Biceps and Triceps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home