Tuesday, July 12, 2005

07/12/05 - Riding vicarously through Lance...

I managed to roll out of bed at 8:30 am this morning and catch OLN's live broadcast of the TDF. Wow, what a stage!!!!! Lance just blew apart the field.... lets hope he can keep it up. And how about ex mountain bike world champ Mickael Rasmussen. Lance better pay attention to this guy! Some good TDF discussions going on here: http://forums.roadbikereview.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

I think this photo sums up todays stage...


Tommorrow I'll be doing my chest and shoulder upper body workout, followed by biceps and triceps on Thursday. Friday I'm leaving for a few days down in Virginia and should be back around Tuesday of next week. When I get back, I'll be visiting the local bike shop to see about getting a professional bike fit on both my mountain bikes... just trying to eliminate the possibility that my bike fit is causing my knee problems. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home