Tuesday, July 05, 2005

A week off the bike

After yesterdays long ride and the pain I'm getting in my right knee, I think its time to take a week off the bike. This is a good thing because I need to resume the upper body lifting routine I've been doing since the beginning of the year. I took a week off from lifting just before the Raccoon Rally race so I need to get going on it again. I'm planning on resuming Wednesday with chest and shoulders, followed by biceps and triceps on Thursday. I figure I'll be back on the bike by the weekend, but a few days off should do my knee some good... stay tuned...

Here's a few mountain bike sites to check out...
Jeff Kerkove - Endurance Mountain Bike Racer
Summer On The Divide (where can I meet a gal like this?)
Matt Chesters Blog

I was never a big fan of Mountain Bike Action magazine, but I picked up the August '05 issue because they had a good recap of the Sea Otter Classic. I MUST do this race in 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home