Thursday, July 07, 2005

07/07/05 - One more day... and I can finally ride...

Todays Ride:
No ride today... gonna hop on the bike tommorrow for my first ride in about a week... we'll see how the knee feels.

Other Workouts/Training:
I've got quite a bit of soreness from yesterdays chest/shoulder workout. Today I did my bicep/tricep workout. Its the first arm workout in about 2 weeks, so I kept things simple...
  • Hammer Curls (3 sets, 6 reps each, slow movements)
  • Seated Dumbell Curls (3 sets, 6 reps each, slow movements)
  • Lying Triceps Extension (3 sets, 6 reps each, slow movements)
Some Good Reading:
I printed off The Endurance Athletes Guide To Success from the Hammer Nutrition website. Tons of good info in there and I'm gonna read part of it tonight.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home