Thursday, July 14, 2005

07/14/05 - Vacation time!! FInally...


I'm loving the Tour de France so far. The racing is great, but so is the scenery. The last few stages have been just beautiful. Today I went out and bought Velo News TDF Guide which has really detailed maps of all the stages... this should come in handy if I ever get the chance to go to France. I would LOVE to ride on some of the roads these guys have been on the last few days! Someday...

I'm out of here in a bit for a well needed vacation of sorts. I'll be heading to Virginia for a few days to visit some relatives. There will be no biking involved, but the knee could use a few more days off the bike anyways. Virginia should be fun, especially the trip down there and back... I'm renting a new Ford Mustang.


I'm out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home