Monday, July 25, 2005

07/25/2005 - Spinervals!

Todays Ride:
Woke up to early morning thunderstorms today. I had planned on taking the Ibis out for a two hour ride, but it rained around 7am for about 30 minutes and it looked like more rain was on the way, so I decided to break out the indoor trainer and do some intervals. I did an hours worth of 1, 2, and 3 minute intervals... nothing too strenuous, although some major sweating was involved due to the 85 degree temps inside my house (a/c is currently out of commission). Tommorrows forecast calls for more thunderstorms, but I'll be up early to see if I can get an hour or two in on the bike... otherwise it'll be more intervals on the trainer.

Other workouts/Training
No lifting today, but tommorrow is upper body lifting...chest and shoulders.

In Other News:
Seems wierd to not have any more Tour de France coverage on OLN. They are back to their regularly scheduled bull riding and duck hunting shows. WTF?!?!?! Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home