Tuesday, July 26, 2005

07/26/05 - More spinervals... and some lifting...

Todays Ride:
Real windy when I woke up this morning, so I decided to hit the indoor trainer...again. I did about 45 minutes of short intervals...nothing too intense really. Tommorrows weather is supposed to be nice, and finally back to some cooler temps, so I'll probably break the Ibis out for a 2-3 hour ride.

Other workouts/Training
Today was upper body weight training, specifically chest and shoulders. I did a good warmup and a few acclimation sets, then the following...
  • Incline Bench Press (5 sets, 4-6 reps each... very slow movements)
  • Flat Bench Press (4 sets, 4-6 reps each... very slow movements)
  • Military press (5 sets, 4-6 reps each... very slow movements)

In Other News:
Not much else going on. The temps around here have been insanely hot and the A/C in my house conveniently stopped working. Hopefully I'll get that fixed in the next week, but the temps are supposed to cool down for a few days...finally! Nasty thunderstorms are blowing through right now so I better get off here. Out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home