Sunday, August 07, 2005

08/07/05 - Another Sunday hammerfest...

Todays Ride:
My knee is back to 100% now, so its time to start increasing the mileage again. This morning I left my driveway around 7am and headed for the Kent State University campus via some back streets and a paved multi-purpose trail that spills out into the city of Kent, Ohio. It took about 45 minutes to get to campus, then I rode around about an hour checking out all the changes they've made since I attended KSU about 15 years ago. Damn, they have fancied that place up quite a bit. On the way back from campus I added in a few short/steep climbs to make things interesting, and finally arrived back home just before 10:30am. Overall I felt great, so I rewarded myself with a huge breakfast, then crashed in front of the idiot box for the rest of the day.

Other Workouts/Training:
None.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home