Sunday, October 16, 2005

10/16/05 - New Crank Brothers Egg Beaters pedals

I've been using Time ATAC pedals on both my bikes for the last few years and thought it was about time (no pun intended) to try something new. At the last few races I noticed alot of people using Crank Brothers Egg Beaters, so this morning I headed out to my local bike shop, Eddys, to see if I could find some. Sure enough they had one set left, the least inexpensive model dubbed the Egg Beater C. If I like these I'll probably splurge for the Ti model and put them on my race bike. Check back for a quick review later in the week as I hope to be riding these at Poto very soon...

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Ashwin Amanna said...

I hope you like them. I found them not to work for me. Getting in required more force than just my body weight on the pedals, and enaging wasn't always easy.

disengagement was very nice and buttery smooth. But I was uncomfortable with them especially in technical riding when I couldn't get my feet in them quick enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home