Wednesday, May 23, 2007

An hour on the pump track...

I got a chance to ride for about an hour today. The berms are packing in nicely, although still a little soft in spots, especially the top edges. The large berm around the tree is FAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSTTTTT. I'm starting to carry some pretty good speed and can get a little air off the roller at the exit of the berm....eventually that might be a great spot for a double since the exit speed is really high.

I think the straightaway with the 5 small rollers needs some work. I emailed Lee at LeeLikesBikes.com and he recommends a 1:10 ratio for rollers, meaning if the rollers are a foot tall, space them 10 feet apart. That being said, I think I'm going to remove 2 of the rollers and build the other 3 up a little and see how that works.

A few pics from tonights pump session...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home