Sunday, October 29, 2006

10/29/2006 - More pump track work

Did some more work on the pump track this weekend. Added more dirt to the berms on each end to build them up higher. I was hoping this would help me keep my momentum thru the corners without pedaling, but it really doesn't seem to help. As I eluded to in a previous post, I think these berms are just too large and I will need to tighten them up next spring. I also added more dirt to each of the 6 rollers and that seems to make them easier to pump.

I probably won't be riding much more this year because we're getting more rain all the time. I've got some major plans for next year, including almost a complete redesign of the track layout. I will probably need to rent some equipment (Bobcat!) next year to help move the dirt around and lay more track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home